The organizationMarel is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. In partnership with our customers we are transforming the way food is processed.
Our vision is a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably. Our state-of-the-art equipment and systems help food processors of all sizes, in all markets, to operate at peak productivity. Our team is comprised of approximately 4,600 employees worldwide, offices and subsidiaries in 30 countries across six continents, and a network of more than 100 agents and distributors.
Our Innova software platform enables our clients to monitor and improve their production processes. The platform offers device support and MES functionality and is based on SQL and .NET. For more information, please visit our Innova website: marel.com/innova
For our Innova team in Boxmeer, we are looking forward to meet you as our new:
The functionAs Software Developer you have an important role within our global Innova Development team. This team is growing into a cross industry development team and develops Innova functionality for the Poultry, Fish, Further Processing and Meat industries.
As Software Developer, you:
• Specify, design and develop software applications for the food processing industry
• Work closely with users and customers in an international environment to understand the processes, needs and requirements
• Test developed software at the customer site
• Build bridges between disciplines in multidisciplinary development teams
RequirementsTo be successful in the position of Software Developer, you need to recognize yourself in the following profile. You:
• Are a team player, you have a strong drive for results and you are persistent in achieving targets
• Are a Self-starter who can work independently with a high level of responsibility
• Are a bridge builder between people and organization
• Are result-driven and you possess strong analytical skills
• Have an inspiring and motivating personality
• Have good skills in written and oral English and excellent communication skills
• Enjoy the challenge of working with colleagues from different cultures
• Are creative, persistent and you need to have a problem solving attitude
• Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Have knowledge and experience of/in .NET, C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET and Java
We offerWorking at Marel means working at a multinational with many chances to develop yourself, take responsibility and show initiative. We offer an exciting job with a representative base salary, attractive secondary benefits in an international atmosphere that supports the company’s vision, and exhibit Marel’s core values Unity, Innovation and Excellence.
Contact information/ The procedureFor more information, please do not hesitate to contact Marlies van de Stolpe, Global Talent Acquisition Manager, by phone: + 31 485 586 304 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receive your CV via this website.