The organizationMarel is an international supplier of integrated systems, products and services for the fish, meat and poultry industry. Our tagline is advancing food processing. That’s at the heart of everything we do. We want to push food processing further. We want to make it better. That is our passion.
Some 4600 employees work worldwide for Marel supporting the Poultry, Further Processing, Fish and Meat industries. Unity, Innovation and Excellence are the values which characterize our company.
For our Industry Meat BU Secondary Processing sales organization, location Boxmeer, we are currently recruiting a:
The functionThe Sales Engineering department is responsible for all internal commercial processes during the offer stage of a project. Because of the scope and technical complexity of projects the offer process is of crucial importance. A project can consist of a few machines through to the offer of turn-key systems. As Sales Engineer, you will be active within a given geographical area where together with the Account Manager/Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for results. In this job your responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Translate detailed information of sales information into solutions for the customer
- Responsible for project design meetings if this is required
- Supervising the total offer process; create the project status documents and checklists and review the progress
- Responsible for pre-calculations
- Responsible for update CRM
- Co-ordinating co-operation with project engineers (engineering)
- Ensuring that engineering and sales are commercially aligned
- Transferring a project to Project Management
- Initiating improvement initiatives within the department
- Consulting with Account Managers/Area Sales Managers and engineering on progress
- You have a technical Bachelor degree, preferably in mechanical engineering
- At least three years’ experience in a similar job
- Experience within a capital goods environment is a plus
- You are alert, focused on results and know how to get on with people
- Technical bent with a feeling for commerce
- Command of English and German
We offerMarel offers you plenty of space to develop yourself (internationally). The informal atmosphere gives you the opportunity to take responsibility and show initiative. You will of course be supported and supervised by the organization. Salary will depend on knowledge and experience. At Marel the challenges are there for the taking!
Contact information/ The procedureDo you recognize yourself in the person? If so, press the “apply” button.
For more information on the position you can contact our HR Recruiter, Bianca van Scherpenzeel, telephone 0485-586180, or e-mail: email@example.com
If you want to know more about our organization click on www.marel.com/jobs