Manager Service Support
The organizationMarel is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. In partnership with our customers we are transforming the way food is processed. Our vision is a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably. Our state-of-the-art equipment and systems help food processors of all sizes, in all markets, to operate at peak productivity.
Our team is comprised of approximately 4,600 employees worldwide, offices and subsidiaries in 30 countries across six continents, and a network of more than 100 agents and distributors.
For our Further Processing organization we are looking forward to meet our new:
Manager Service Support
The functionAs the manager of a Spare Parts Coordinator Team you are responsible for realizing an efficient and effective operating team. Features like customer satisfaction, commercial oriented, knowledge sharing and structural improvements are key aspects for your team. You are responsible to realize the operational plan with the agreed turnover and profit development.
The Spare Parts Coordinator Team is responsible for the customer relationship and the identification of a lead to sell a Spare Part. Together with your team you provide world class customer service from the point of initial contact and manage the customer expectations to ensure a superior customer experience.
Your main responsibilities are:
- All activities with regards to have an efficient and effective spare parts process
- All HR activities for the team (performance, recruitment, career development, training, etc)
- Achieving given KPI’s and act accordingly
- Responsible for the entire process, from order to delivery of the spare parts
- Involving when there are escalations in the process, both internal and external
- For the connection with the global organization to ensure uniform work processes
- Professional working proficiency ( bachelor or master)
- After your studies, you have been working at least 5 years in a commercial technical environment. Ideally, you have experience within the machinery or food sector
- Experience in managing a team of professionals
- Commercial and Technical affinity
- You have a focus and support of continuous improvements
- Able to build bridges over different departments and regional houses
- You are willing to travel internationally to customers and/or regional office(s)
- Good command of English. The command of several foreign languages is a plus
We offerWorking at Marel means working at a multinational with many chances to develop yourself, take responsibility and show initiative. We offer an exciting job with a representative base salary, attractive secondary benefits in an international atmosphere that supports the company’s vision, and exhibit Marel’s core values Unity, Innovation and Excellence.
Contact information/ The procedureIf you are interested in this position, please apply via our website.
For more information about the position, please contact our recruiter: Bianca van Scherpenzeel, via phone: +31485-586 180 of via e-mail: Bianca.firstname.lastname@example.org