IT Service Delivery Manager - Infrastructure
The organizationMarel has globalized its IT Infrastructure services, which are developed, managed and supported, including outsourced contracts and cloud services, by Marels Infrastructure team. Several subdomains are recognized within the Infrastructure domain like workplace, networking and datacenter. The services of the networking domain (WAN) and the datacenter domain are (partially) outsourced, and need to be managed accordingly. The subdomain datacenter has as main focus global datacenter services e.g. hosting and managing the infrastructure for Marels global business applications and in addition delivering (local) datacenter services on Marels remote sites.
Click here for the corporate video of Marel
To manage demand to and delivery from the Datacenter provider, as well the demand/delivery of the WAN provider, we are looking for an IT Service Demand and Delivery Manager.
The functionIn this role you report to the Manager Global Infrastructure and work closely together with the Infra architect, IT service manager, the providers and other stakeholders like application and project managers. You develop and maintain the relationships with the providers on an operational and tactical level, and make sure that services are provided within agreed quality, costs and timelines. You are looking for opportunities to optimize those. You act as intermediate between the providers and the internal organization.
As IT Service Demand and Delivery manager your main responsibilities are:
- Co-formulating and execution of the roadmap for the outsourced infrastructure services
- Act as partner for application managers to translate and evaluate application/business demand to the datacenter and/or cloud platform services.
- Management of Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Services
- Delivery of agreed services, including capacity planning
- Escalation point for SEV-1 incidents and to supplier concerning non-performance
- Alignment of D&R services with required levels (RTO, RPO)
- Extend blueprint datacenter services to Marels remote sites
- Services improvement, including regular reviews and reporting
- Quality control and lifecycle management of Marel owned (datacenter) components
- Cost management, including optimizing the infrastructure landscape by consolidation and decommissioning.
RequirementsAs a IT service delivery manager you need to have a bachelor or master degree in information management and gained 5-10 years IT experience in the field of IT infrastructure and service management. You can apply architectural thinking by co-formulation the roadmap in a conceptual and technical way.
You are able to investigate new (market and business) developments that are valuable for the organization. You can advise stakeholders in translating requirements to Datacenter service portfolio. You have good communication and stakeholder management skills. Your English language is fluent, both in written and verbally. You have also experience with Prince2 or similar.
Working at Marel means working at a multinational with many chances to develop yourself, take responsibility and show initiative. We offer an exciting job with a representative base salary, attractive secondary benefits in an international atmosphere that supports the company’s vision, and exhibit Marel’s core values Unity, Innovation and Excellence.