The organizationMarel is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. In partnership with our customers we are transforming the way food is processed.
Our vision is a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably. Our state-of-the-art equipment and systems help food processors of all sizes, in all markets, to operate at peak productivity. Our team is comprised of approximately 4,600 employees worldwide, offices and subsidiaries in 30 countries across six continents, and a network of more than 100 agents and distributors.
Industry Meat is one of Marel's main divisions. Our mission is to understand our customers’ challenges to create and supply unique innovations that revolutionize the industry with integrated deboning and case ready solutions and services focusing on the beef and pork industry.
The Installation Manager is responsible for supervising installation teams on customer sides during uncrating, position, connection, startup and testing. We are looking for an individual able to take on challenging tasks in an international environment.
You are responsible for the following tasks:
• Review scope of supply.
• Identify critical success factors.
• Highlight to project manager budget and timeframe constraints.
• Perform risk assessments.
• Participate in system testing prior to shipping.
• Assess system integrity prior to shipping.
• Will act on behalf of project manager when on site.
• Perform daily team meetings, by maintaining KANBAN wall.
• Communicate progress, bottlenecks and critical tasks to customer through daily progress meetings.
• Supervise un-crating, positioning, connection, startup and testing.
• Daily reporting to project team.
• Monitor installation plan and highlight time delays to project manager and customer.
• Validate that correct documentation, mechanical and electric, are delivered and corrected if any changes are made.
• Monitor installation cost and highlight cost overruns to project manager.
• Create a final report for each project.
Report quality and improvement suggestions/issues
• Collect and report quality issues that can improve design, quality and performance.
• Communicate to production, engineering and innovation, what can simplify installation.
Proposal reviews and pricing
• Review installation price and resource in proposals.
• Special service jobs to do with rebuild and upgrade of systems.
• Service support when specific knowledge is needed.
• Are able to lead a diverse team when on site.
• Are detailed oriented, aiming for perfection.
• Are perseverance.
• Are interested and capable to work with people with different cultural backgrounds.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English.
• Are self-motivated, customer service oriented and energetic individual willing to travel extensively.
• Have finished a bachelor studies, preferably in mechanical engineering.
• Have relevant work experience in installation, project manager or service related functions.
We offerWorking at Marel means working at a multinational with many chances to develop yourself, take responsibility and show initiative. We offer an exciting job with a representative base salary, attractive secondary benefits in an international atmosphere that supports the company’s vision, and exhibit Marel’s core values Unity, Innovation and Excellence.
Contact information/ The procedureFor more information, please do not hesitate to contact Bianca van Scherpenzeel, Recruiter, by phone: + 31 485 586 180 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receive your CV via this website. Apply for job