Global Data Steward
The organizationMarel is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. In partnership with our customers we are transforming the way food is processed.
Our vision is a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably. Our state-of-the-art equipment and systems help food processors of all sizes, in all markets, to operate at peak productivity. Our team is comprised of approximately 4,600 employees worldwide, offices and subsidiaries in 30 countries across six continents, and a network of more than 100 agents and distributors.
To further strengthen our Global Master Data team, we are looking forward to meeting our new:
Global Data Steward
The functionMarel is looking to recruit a Global Data Steward for Product Master Data. In recent years, Marel has been taking steps to harmonize its technical landscape which has been increasing the importance of master data. In this central role you will be part of Global Business Services which supports a broad user community across Marel, managing stakeholders in both business and IT.
As a Global Data Steward you are responsible for stakeholder management, supporting projects involving master data, measuring and improving master data quality and maintaining relevant documentation for Product master data. This position will be globally representing Product Master Data within Marel as the subject matter expert.
Your main tasks are:
• Owning Product Master Data management within Marel;
• Coordinating, delegating and reporting towards other data stewards and internal stakeholders;
• Supervising data management related changes and participating in projects representing the master data management community;
• Defining, reporting, and following up on Product Master Data quality;
• Identifying, solving and coordinating data issues together with local data stewards and stakeholders;
• Defining and maintaining the data model, standards, processes, policies and guidelines within Product Master Data.
Requirements• You should have, at a minimum, a bachelors’ degree in a relevant area;
• You should have at least five years’ experience in supply chain and/or engineering, handling product data on a regular basis. It is as well advisable that you have prior experience with data management;
• You should possess strong stakeholder management skills to be able to interact with stakeholders on a global level and to understand and promote the importance of data;
• You should be an analytical person, able to take both a high level view and as well, drill down into details as needed. You should as well have the ability to separate main topics from detail;
• You should possess experience with project management and tooling such as SAP, PLM, Data Management tools and Microsoft Office.
We offerWorking at Marel means working at a multinational with many chances to develop yourself, take responsibility and show initiative. We offer an exciting job with a representative base salary, attractive secondary benefits in an international atmosphere that supports the company’s vision, and exhibit Marel’s core values Unity, Innovation and Excellence.
Contact information/ The procedureFor more information, please do not hesitate to contact Marlies van de Stolpe, Global Talent Acquisition Manager, by phone: + 31 485 586 304 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receive your CV via this website.